Internship for students
As part of an internship lasting several weeks, we regularly offer preparatory or accompanying insights into plastics processing for the mechanical engineering / medical technology departments.
We are looking for committed students (male / female) who would like to support our team for the duration of the internship.
We mediate in the following areas of activity:
- Knowledge of the possibilities of plastics processing and processing
- Easy identification of types of plastic
- Processing of semi-finished products
- Manufacture of company-specific plastic products
- Basic skills in material processing:
- Measure, scribe, file, deburr, saw, drill, cut, grind, polish, glue, rework
- Knowledge of mold making
- Handling, setting up and starting up the plastics processing machines to be used for the production of plastic products
- Use of computerized systems